Please contact our customer service team to arrange a return.
The cancellation policy detailed above will not apply if the fault arises from fair wear and tear in our reasonable opinion, deliberate damage, accidental damage, negligence, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow manufacturer instructions, misuse or alteration or repair of the goods without manufacturer approval.
Thane UK will confirm any cancellation by email and will repay to you the cost of the products within 14 days from receipt of your goods or proof of the return of the goods if that is earlier.
**You must obtain a Returns Code from us before returning any items**
You will be responsible for meeting the costs of returning products to us unless the products are faulty or we have provided substitute products (the original products ordered having become unavailable).
You may not cancel your order if it is for:
- products, the price of which is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market which cannot be controlled by Thane UK
- products which are made to your specifications or clearly personalised
- products which cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly
- products which are sealed for health protection or have a seal for hygiene reasons which has been removed, such as lingerie
- the supply of audio or video recordings in any format or computer software, that have been provided in a sealed package and that have been unsealed by you
- newspapers, periodicals or magazines or the supply thereof (and this will include all subscriptions for newspapers, periodicals or magazines)
- gaming and lottery services.
Nothing in our returns and refund policy affects your statutory rights. If you would like to know more about your legal rights, please visit www.gov.uk/consumer-protection-rights.
Please note we are not responsible for any content on external websites.
Limitation of Liability
Thane UK’s liability to you under the contract for the products is limited to refunding the price of the products as provided for in Clause 7. Thane UK is not responsible to you to any greater extent and in particular is not liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss (including without limitation financial loss such as loss of profit or otherwise) that you may incur as a consequence of its failure to comply with these terms and conditions of sale.
For the avoidance of doubt nothing in these terms and conditions of sale and supply shall serve to exclude or limit Thane UK’s liability in respect of death or personal injury caused by Thane UK’s negligence or the negligence of its officers or employees.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions of Sale
Our terms and conditions of sale may be changed. Please review them regularly. If you continue to use the Site or the Order Line after a change has been made you are deemed to have accepted it.
Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions of sale shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising in relation to the Site, the Order Line or these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. If any of these terms or conditions of sale should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be deemed deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.